Edit a Group
- In the Administration page, click Edit Group. The Select Group to Edit page is loaded.
- In the Group List, click on the group you want to edit.The Edit Group page is loaded.
- You can change the name of the group and/or change the members of the group.
- In the list box of non-member user names, select each name that is to be included in the
group. To select a name, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the left mouse
button on the name. To deselect a name, repeat the Ctrl-click action. (To select
multiple contiguous names, use Shift-click to select two names; all names in
between will also be selected.)
- Click Add to add the selected users.
- Similarly, to remove users, select the members to be removed,
and click Remove.
- Click OK when done.
Help Index |
Add Group |
Add User to Group |