Demo License Agreement
AuthentiX (TM), WebQuota (TM) OCXMail (TM) ocxQmail (TM) and all software on this site.
CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT
AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DONT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
1. Flicks Software grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to use
this demonstration version of the above-referenced Software (the "Software"), in binary executable form for evaluation and trial
use purposes only. THIS SOFTWARE WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION within a few weeks as detailed in the about box.
2. Flicks Software makes no representations about the suitability of this Software or about any content or information made
accessible by the software, for any purpose. The Software is provided "as is" without express or implied warranties, including
warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. This Software is provided gratuitously and,
accordingly, Flicks Software shall not be liable under any theory or any damages suffered by you or any user of the Software. Flicks Software will not
support this Software and will not issue updates to this Software.
3. All content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by
applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Flicks Software and/or its suppliers.
You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States including, but not limited to, export
control laws. You acknowledged that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Flicks Software and/or its suppliers
and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software,
except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restrictions.
5. Flicks Software may terminate this License at any time by delivering notice to you and you may terminate this License at any time by
destroying or erasing your copy of the Software. In any event, you agree that the license to use the Software will be terminated on the
date which is thirty (30) days following the date on which you download the Software. Following termination, the following sections of
this License will survive: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This License is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights herein. This License
shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and, as to matters affecting copyrights,
trademarks and patents, by United States federal law. This License sets forth the entire agreement between you and Flicks Software.
6. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the
Commercial Computer-Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph (c)(1)(iii) of the Rights in Technical Data
and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, and in similar clauses in the NASA AR Supplement.
AuthentiX, DefaultX, LogX, EyeScope are TradeMarks of Flicks Software
Copyright © 1995, 1996, 1997 Flicks Software. All rights reserved.